Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Own Blog

To quote a dear friend, (well not a perfect quote), I used to couldn't spell 'techie,' and now I are one.

Seems as though all my friends are getting their own blogs, so I thought I would make my own. Of course I really don't know what I am doing, or when I will add postings, but this initial effort is an amazing accomplishment for a person such as I.

I thought this might be a good way for me to keep a journal of sorts....the kind one wouldn't mind being spread all over the net. That is one part of my life where I have been seriously lacking, but at least there will be an entry for today.

I went to lunch with my dear friends Marilyn and Jeri, and we used a Marie Callendar's coupon to gorge on a delicious meal which included pie all around. I chose Chocolate Silk....my favorite.

2 comments:

woodnotes02 said...

Hooray for you!! As one Techie to another, however, I need to inform you that your address (when you give out your link) should have a DOT in place of the @ sign. Otherwise you pull up an e-mail form instead of your blog. However, I, Most Wise Techie, put the dot in and presto! Your Blog appeared! I wish I could have been at your lunch -- I love, Marilyn, Geri, pie, and especially you!

esmith2112 said...

I hope you keep it up. It doesn't take much longer to create a blog entry than to write an email. It's fun to read up your favorite people.